What's been happening to me last months...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's been months since I last posted a blog. Obviously, this is going to be my second blog and I don't know if I'll be able to say a lot of things. After the last blog, luckily, I was admitted to be a student in St. Paul University Quezon City and I am really for that because it's such a great school for students who are going to take up BS in Tourism Management as their program. I expected that I'm going be admitted because I don't think negative and I love being an optimist. I started my first semester in first year of being a freshman student last June 14, 2011 and ended it on October 14, 2011. And to talk about my first month of being a college student, I swear that I wore civilian attire for the whole month because the uniform I ordered weren't available on the first day of class so I really had to buy a lot of clothes. And so I did. I made a lot of friends in the first month, and to be specific, I made 7 of them. Sadly, I lost 2. I really don't know why. Maybe it's because their attitude weren't compatible with "mine" or should I say "ours". And before the first sem ended, my 4 friends and I have been troubling about our friend. That girl is getting mysterious. We also went to Star City with their boyfriend. In total, we are 7. I was the only one who had no partner because I don't have a boyfriend. And for your information, I've never had any boyfriend in my entire life. And not yet even planning to have one till I finish college. Another, my sister, who is my favorite sibling and is in Dubai, is the one who pays my fee in studying. So when I graduate, I promised to myself that I'll return all the benefits I've had back to her. We still talk to each other with the help of twitter and facebookI am not quite proud to say that I'm an SK Councilor of our barangay because our SK Chairman is not that generous and all he knows is to corrupt the money of the youth. And recently, we've had a Halloween party in the streets; we've given the kids some treats and they asked for some more treat from the neighborhoods, we also had a competition where we'd choose the best or the creepiest costume present. These past few days, I've been doing nothing but to eat a lot of food or face my computer or grab my guitar and play my favorite songs by Taylor Swift, Hey Monday, and Paramore. I've been practicing more often with different songs of different artists for some time. Oh! Our second sem started last November 3, 2011, Thursday, but I didn't attend class because my father didn't want to give me allowance so I went upstairs in my room and cried. My brother was still sleeping while I'm downstairs, but while I was bragging my feet of the stairs, he got awaken and told me that first day is not as important as the other days. So the nex tday, I also didn' attend class because he still didn't want me to have my allowance. Until then, I decided not to talk to him anymore. He's such an irresponsible father to us and will never have a chance to get back our relationship. No one loves him, even my mother. I choose not to talk anymore about his matter. Let's move on. Right now, I'm listening to the radio, just listened to my favorite artists, Taylor Swift. And now listening to Mike Posner with Please Don't Go.It's 4:30 in the morning right now and feeling weak already. I should get to bed now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment